26th May 2010
Delivering Patient Centred Neurological Services
Health Service Journal, working together with the Neurological Alliance, has developed this timely conference, designed specifically to provide you with key insights into the mid-point review of the implementation of the National Service Framework (NSF) for long-term neurological conditions.
This two-day conference will provide you with the tools you need to improve commissioning for neurological services as well as improving the quality of life for those with a neurological condition, be it in acute, primary or community care.
SPECIAL OFFER TO NEUROLOGICAL ALLIANCE MEMBERS
- Save 25% by quoting Priority Code NEURA25
26 May pre-conference seminar:
Effectively Delivering Neurological Services in the Community
- Examining the role of the specialist practitioner in the community
- Integrating health and social care services to improve the provision of seamless care
- Responding to the higher need of care required by early discharge patients
27 May Conference:
Improving efficiency and patient care in neurological services
Attend Delivering Patient Centred Neurological Services and hear from the following expert speakers already confirmed at this early stage:
- Review national policy and hear key updates on the mid-point review with Sharon Lloyd, North West Regional Lead – Long Term Conditions Delivery Support Team
- Hear Steve Hams, Associate Director of Clinical Change, NHS Gloucestershire discuss disinvestment to reinvest and understand where and how services need to change
- Listen to Sue Thomas, Head of Neurological Commissioning Support give key insights on how to work in partnership to give voice to service users
This conference will ensure you make the best possible use of your resources to drive up the quality of neurological services in your Trust.
For more information visit the HSJ website
Now is the time to work together to ensure a joined-up approach to improve the neurological services pathway.
Register Today – Quote priority code NEURA25 to claim your 25% discount.