Full and Affiliate Members are invited to receive a letter from the Chair for the Notice of the meeting and accompanying information about the Annual General Meeting (AGM).
Associate Members and other non-voting partners are invited to receive a letter from the Chair and additional information about the AGM.
Our Members’ Meeting and AGM are taking place on Wednesday 22 November 2017 at the NCVO, Regent’s Wharf, 8 All Saints Street, London, N1 9RL. We would be delighted if members were able to attend.
The order of business will be as follows:
- 10:00 – 10:30 Coffee and registration
- 10.30 – 10:40 Opening welcome, Suzanne Dobson, Chair, Neurological Alliance
- 10.40 – 11:10 Plenary: The national policy context, Professor Adrian Williams, Chair National Neuro Advisory Group and Neurosciences Clinical Reference Group
- 11:10 – 12:00 Annual General Meeting
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 – 16:30 Members meeting: Exploring neurology and primary care
The full draft programme is here