5th May 2010
Delivering Patient Centred Neurological Services Conference
Taking place on 26 & 27 May, the Health Service Journal, working together with the Neurological Alliance, has developed this timely conference, designed specifically to provide health and social care professionals with key insights into the mid-point review of the implementation of the National Service Framework (NSF) for long-term neurological conditions.
This conference will provide you with the tools you need to improve commissioning for neurological services as well as improving the quality of life for those with a neurological condition, be it in acute, primary or community care.
26 May: Effectively Delivering Neurological Services in the Community pre-conference seminar
- Examining the role of the specialist practitioner in the community
- Integrating health and social care services to improve the provision of seamless care
- Responding to the higher need of care required by early discharge patients
Now is the time to work together to ensure a joined-up approach to improve the neurological services pathway.
27 May: Delivering Patient Centred Neurological Services
Hear from the following expert speakers already confirmed at this early stage:
- Review national policy and hear key updates on the mid-point review with Sharon Lloyd, North West Regional Lead, Long Term Conditions Delivery Support Team
- Hear Steve Hams, Associate Director of Clinical Change, NHS Gloucestershire discuss disinvestment to reinvest and understand where and how services need to change
- Listen to Sue Thomas, Head of Neurological Commissioning Support, Neurological Commissioning Support give key insights on how to work in partnership to give voice to service users
This conference will ensure you make the best possible use of your resources to drive up the quality of neurological services in your Trust.
Register Today – SPECIAL OFFER TO NEUROLOGICAL ALLIANCE MEMBERS - Save 25% by quoting Priority Code NEURA25